Time to reflect. Time to give thanks and make a little sacrifice by climbing the difficult to reach Kamay ni Hesus Shrine.
– Took the trip inspite of of Bagyong Gorio (hey where’s the adventure if it’s too easy?)
– Reaching the top of the Kamay ni Hesus Shrine entails walking uphill and taking at least 300 steps (a big sacrifice!)
– Had dinner at Kamayan sa Palaisdaan in Tayabas.
– More or less 250 kms back and forth via the National Highway
– Erik Gatmaitan is the author of http://www.pinoyrider.com – Journeying the Philippines SOLO on a motorbike.
Follow his adventures on his website or through his Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/PinoyRider