The Ruins of Casa Real in San Pablo, Isabela.
A mute testimony that this town was once an important government center during the Spanish regime.
Completed in 1846, this building was used by colonial administrators. Found in one of its walls was the incription, “Esta Casa Tribunal Se Con Cliuo Eniano de 1846 Siendo Governad D’ Juan de Guzman.”
Now, it’s almost all rubble.
– Erik Gatmaitan is the author of http://www.pinoyrider.com – Journeying the Philippines SOLO on a motorbike.
Follow his adventures on his website or through his Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/PinoyRider